1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cd covers

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by swenyb, Sep 13, 2004.

1. swenyb

swenyb Regular member

Hi i have an epson r200 and want to print to my pc backups, i have used cdcover.cc for most of my cd covers but cant find alot of cd covers for my cds to print straight to the printable media, anyone know how they get the cd covers on the website because when i scan them they blur a bit, if you dont know does anyone know where i can get sims 2 on pc, cd cover not the case insert, thanks
    'sb'

2. agent-k

agent-k Regular member

3. swenyb

swenyb Regular member

have tried every website with even the word sims or cover in but no where to be found, i just need to know a way to get it onto my pc ar from somewhere that you know where it is

4. agent-k

agent-k Regular member

When you find the picture that you want, right-click it, go to 'save as' and decide where you want to keep it, then just click on 'save'
    Open whatever cover making program that you use (I use expressit 2.1) line up your picture with the template and then decide where you want to print it.

5. swenyb

swenyb Regular member

no your not listening i am looking for the sims 2 on pc, cd cover but i cant find it anywhere on a website, all the pc games that i have when i scan the disc image in and then try to use the epson print cd software that came with my r200, it goes blurry, i was wondering if there was anotther way i.e a website you know has it, or someone i can request it from???
    im running out of ideas
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."[/small]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2004
  6. agent-k

agent-k Regular member

Sorry swenyb, I had my headphones on so I couldn't hear you properly.
    Have you tried Googling for it?

7. swenyb

swenyb Regular member

lol, dw yep everything, it just seems mad th...... hang on brain wave, durrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! i dont belive it ive just realised that the game isnt out yet, anyway it still doesnt explain why my epson print to cd software makes the image go all blurry when i scan a pc game in
    thanks for your help my mistake perhaps i should search for the cover when the game comes out

8. thelox714

thelox714 Regular member