1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cd don't work

Discussion in 'PS2' started by bbhswr, Apr 1, 2007.

1. bbhswr

bbhswr Member

i put in my nba live game and it goes to the loading screen and doesn't load is there anything i can do to fix the cd to take some scratches off

2. simmo2302

simmo2302 Regular member

the best way i have found to rmove scratches from discs (dvd and cd) apart from getting professional scratch remover.

use BRASSO

i kno its basically use for polishing brass and other soft metal, but the fine abrasive material in the BRASSO will remove scratches from discs aswell !

just get a very fine cloth (ie the type that u may clean glasses with.
    or some felt. something very fine, no coarse threads.

put some brasso on the cloth, move the brasso cloth in circular movements over the disc, once satisified blow dry the brasso on the disc.

then with clean part of same cloth. buff dried brasso off.

u'll find most medium and light scratches will be gone, disc surface will be shiny. if held up to light u'll see micro-fine scratches on disc from the brasso, these will not bother lasers.

for very deep scratches repeat again and press harder on disc when applying brasso.

i have cleaned about 60 of the kids dvd's and about 20 ps2 games and countless computer cd games. this does work if done properly.

3. bbhswr

bbhswr Member

anything ele cause i can't find that i heard tooth paste works any other ideas

4. simmo2302

simmo2302 Regular member

toothpaste? maybe, anything with a very very fine abrasive grit in it.

5. bbhswr

bbhswr Member

i got a scratch in the label side with the picture in my nba live game is the game ever going to work and what can i do