1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cd-DVD generator 1.50 recognition issues!!

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Entity.J, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Entity.J

Entity.J Member

hi folks,

I know the question is been asked many times before in this forum by another user but he/she didnt received any help from anyone and therefore iam in the dark here also. Here it comes, i build an new dvd image throug cd-dvd generator 1.50 but it doesnt recoghnize my dvd-Writer wich is Lite-on Ldw-411S +/-firmware: FS0J (up to date) when i start the recording tool of it. that been said my question is now: is there an work arround other then buying an pioneer dvdwriter ofcourse hehe. Also the game is DVD9 >>> DVD5 wich means do i have to choose DVD-Rom Dual layer project just to get the toc right once its burned on an dvd5 disc? I just recall to try tinkling with atapi/scsi tech :p but will not promis anything for those who encounters the same prob as i have.

I help/tips/hints/walks :) is welkom folks

Many tnx in Advance,

Yours Entity,

2. Entity.J

Entity.J Member

c'mon guys iam open for any suggestions regarding the thread above !!!

The atapi/scsi thing didnt work to well it crashes :(
    There has to be another Way maybe to build ps2 dvd images with another software application?? The reason i ask this is cuz the only way to play an Backup of Sony Heroes is to reorder the content and replace its _DummY_ file from Swapmagicfix.com :(
    I managed to build an HD image once i browsed the files into Cd-DVD generator 1.50 but i didnt found an good Image converter to change it to an nero, Alcohole to write it with compatible burning software wich would recognize my DVD-Writer. The best tool i used so far was UltraIso. i succeeded to convert the dvd generator 1.50 image file(s) to one big ISO image but here's the catch once i open the very same IsO image in any burning software wich is Acohol 120%,Nero6 it couldnt be written as an DVD-Rom but as an CD-rom??? Even though the size wos 4.37 (DVD-5 image) ?!?

AGAIN iam an Desperate man seeking Knowledge

yours entity,