1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CD/DVD PRINTER HELP

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by Jinkazuya, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Jinkazuya

Jinkazuya Regular member

Well, recently I just want to buy a CD/DVD PHOTO PRINTER? But I don't know which one is good. I have done some search on supermediastore website. But the printers it sells are rather expensive and not what I really want. I would like to hear some of you guys' opinions, and what would you recommend I buy? Printers that are under $150 would be great.

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

I would focus on the Epson photo stylus R200/300 models! I have the R320 and I get great DVD printing:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and they are cheap enough if you go looking for them! in your price range! good luck.

3. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Heres a good price from the Epson store http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/ProductCategory.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=-8165 and if you click on rebates on the right there's a $20.00 rebate. I think also if you sign up there's also a coupon for free shipping on the 320. Chris
    edit the $20.00 rebate on the 260 when you scroll down the list.I also didn't check their refurbished units that are usually $20.00 cheaper Chris

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  4. Jinkazuya

Jinkazuya Regular member

Yes I think I have already gotten the one epson R340, which I heard everybody said has a pretty good quality, and hence I bought it.

5. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Yep you'll like it I have the 340 and the 220 and the quality is outstanding.If you have any problems post back IHoe has tricks up his sleeve that will dazzle you along with the rest of the members. Chris

6. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

you're funny Chris! LOL

7. Jinkazuya

Jinkazuya Regular member

yes, that is pretty amazing...The pics Ihoe posted are really captivating. It seems as if you were addicted to the epson printer. Pretty good pics Ihoe. And thanks for your help as well Chris.

8. Jinkazuya

Jinkazuya Regular member

By the way IHoe...How did you get those pics with the copy right things printed at the bottom of the disc? I am just curious...It looks like professional and the original authentic DVD.

9. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

scan and print!

10. quashim

quashim Member