1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cd+g help, please??

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by rattimoth, Dec 28, 2004.

1. rattimoth

rattimoth Member

ok, so I have some cd+g files on my hard drive, and I want to burn them off... how??? I have nero6 and cdrwin6, can't seem to do it in either, no matter which drive I use, and I know both my dvdre and cdrw both support cd+g.

Any help much appreciated, I promised my best friend I would sing karaoke with him new years eve, I don't want to turn up empty handed and have to sing his stuff - its awful!

Be well

Carol
    Outback Australia

2. nownthen

nownthen Regular member

I know there is ways to write cd+g cd's when your burn doesn't support it but I don't know how. If you search the topic for awhile you should find something.

If you are doing karaoke on a dvd player I have link that will provide you with a codec so you could convert the files into video files.

http://www.karaokeplayground.co.uk/help/cdg-vcd/cdg-vcd.htm

Last edited: Dec 29, 2004
  3. rattimoth

rattimoth Member

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it, will check the link out, it may be exactly what I am after. All the threads I have checked here so far have to do with copying from an already existing cd+g, and these are actually on my HD, so that changed things a bit :/

Be well

Carol
    outback Australia