1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CD Lables

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by captflint, Feb 6, 2005.

1. captflint

captflint Guest

I haven't searched this one in the forums yet, too tired,,,anyways, be smarter than the average scaliewag, and dont put your lables on your dvd's first, Mrs.CaptnFlint coastered 5 disks before I spied her red handed, and made her walk the plank!

2. morgana3

morgana3 Guest

After all the coasters I've made, I realized one of my problems were the labels. I copied AVP and then watched it. My kids wanted to watch it and it didn't work. I put it back in my dvd player and it wouldn't work. Since all the dvd players are the same, and it played earlier, the only thing that was different was the label I put on it before giving it to them. I haven't made a coaster since. My handwriting is not the best, but it is readable.

3. SurfDude

SurfDude Member

Label will screw your copies use Epson R200/300 good quality prints. I have printed over 150 w/o a problem.

4. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

I know nobody likes them and most have problems with labels, but I label all mine and never have any problems playing them back on my players or the players of people I let borrow them.