1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cd loader and cogswap help need info

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by joker82, Nov 3, 2004.

1. joker82

joker82 Member

Im very new to this forum but very familair wit this website I tried to search for info on certain things and never can't get the right ones but my question is how do I make cd loader I know that you go to swapmagicfix.com and download the cue or whatever but when I do it doens't work on ps2 v7 I can't make any copies wit it I see that everybody uses alcohol 110%. is there another program u can use instead of alcohol beacuse I have to pay for this but and I can't use the free trial If I have pay I will. And what file should I copy the cue or the bin please help. Cogswag on the other hand I need info on that too basically everything on is and swapmagixfix doesn't help wit this neither. sorry for the long post

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

if your wanting cd loader for dvd backups and are having problems getting it to work why not give dvd loader a try it's a modified version of cd loader that you burn to dvdr and boot with the swapmagic dvd disc

3. joker82

joker82 Member

sorry to not mention this before but I do have dvd loader and to me it seems use less. Like there there games that I have that have that it seems like cd loader only works for like the street fighter game and terminator 3 redemption requires cogswap. but like I said there certain games that work only wit cd loader and not dvd loader in fact there's not one game I used dvd loader yet either I didn't need it or it doesn't work. Thhis is why I want derctions on how to make a cd loader and cogswap.