1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CD Loader help needed...

Discussion in 'PS2' started by rrreed, Jul 11, 2003.

1. rrreed

rrreed Guest

Hello,

I'm having a heck of a hard time getting CD Loader to work for me. I keep getting the red screen at "step 2" (inserting the CD Loader disk and pressing X).

PrimoDVD will not recognize my Pioneer burner so I use Alchohol 120% to burn the CD Loader ISO.

Does anyone have a working copy of CD Loader already burned to disk that I could PayPal you for?

Thanks!

2. psx245

psx245 Regular member

it should work fine unless your ps2 is v7.

3. rrreed

rrreed Guest

4. Xian

Xian Regular member

I am having the same trouble. For some reason this .iso just don't work for me. I have backed up 14 other PS2 cds successfully and an equal number of DVDs but cd loader just makes coasters for me. I have tried 3 different brands of cds, Verbatim, TDK, and a Imation, and 3 different burning apps. I have a Pioneer 105 burner and v2 PS2. I also tried a Verbatim on a Plextor CDR in my son's computer and still get the red border on swapping it.
    I am just going to wait on Zone Loader to come out. The only one on the short list that won't work that I have is Splinter Cell, and I will just keep that out of the kids hands until I make a working and tested backup. I haven't made this many coasters since my 1st Pinnacle Micro CDR back in 1994. At least the blanks aren't $10 each like they were back then :)

5. rrreed

rrreed Guest

Howdy.... I'm still eager to get my hands on a known working copy of CD Loader please.

Thanks,
    Ron

6. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

rreed- The reason your cdloader isn't working is probably because of the place you got it from. cdloader I got from this one site works fine for me the only problem is that the site went down. If you want you can send me a PM with your email address and I can send you the cdloader.

7. rrreed

rrreed Guest

Thanks for the assistance Hanedrick.. No luck though. THe file you sent was the same that I have. For the chance that it might work I tried Alcohol 120% and Nero both using your file but no luck.

Does anyone have any words of wisdom here (or can anyone mail me a known working copy??)

Thanks!

8. archman

archman Member

i'm having the same problem lost count of how many coasters i've made now, same story with me swap over swap magic cd to cd loader and press x and get red border. i've got v5/v6 30003r euro version. Is it possible that there is an american version and european version of cd loader?

9. moc02

moc02 Guest

10. moulder

moulder Member

i have a v3 ps2 and i now have more coasters than bar ive done everything that has been suggested on this forum i followed moc02 instructions to the letter and still a red border and another coaster ive loaded and burnt all the cd loader files from host ultra ive used clone cd dvd decrypter alcohol 120 nero record now max cdrwin and still nothing im begining to think the cd loader is as easy to get as the holy grail itself if it does exist and work could some one pleaaase send me a working copy i would be so gratfull pm me for an email addy fingers crossed and thanking you in advance

11. rrreed

rrreed Guest

Oh my God! I FINALLY figured out my problem!!!

I was ALWAYS trying to use the DVD swap disk instead of the CD swap disk on the initial load.

Problemo solved!

12. moulder

moulder Member

ive tried it all different ways with the discs and still no joy

13. MScollege

MScollege Guest

moc02 yes thanks a lot after 100 times of failure i have reached the grail