1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cd loader help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Ruudi, Nov 9, 2003.

1. Ruudi

Ruudi Member

Ihave the very first ps2 v1 i have downloaded all versions of cd loader and followed the burn info and keep getting the pink bar on my swap magic (flip top)i'm using a pioneer 106 dvd burner and datawrite cd's and following the info to the letter.Anyone help me here.

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

what program did you use to burn your version of cd loader and you didnt use the beta versions did you

3. Ruudi

Ruudi Member

I used dvd decrypter and i've used nero & cd clone. as for the beta version i have no idea?
    help me a bit more as i'm not too clued up on this much.

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

i got my files from here http://www.tidusx.cjb.net/ and the only way i got a working version was to use cdr win and burn the bin/cue version at 4x

5. leet74

leet74 Member

devilhunt do you have a v1/2 or 3 ps2 console?

i too have a v3 console annd i cant get cd loader to boot on it just keep getting red border

i also have a v4 ps2 and i burned cd loader using alcohol for that at 4x and it works no probs

what is the key to get cd loader to boot on the first ps2 consoles?/

thanks in advance

6. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

cant understand why it wont boot on v3 ps2 but will boot on all others my self i have a v7 now but used to have a v4 and it worked on that so cant realy help you that much only thing i can think of is that it dosent like that brand of cdr media you used see if you can borrow a different brand of cdr disk from one of your mates and try burning it on that