1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CD loader help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by fgv1977, Dec 10, 2003.

1. fgv1977

fgv1977 Member

A while back my ps2 quit playing the ps2 rom games(just makes a loud ugly noise on ps2 roms). I was'nt too concerned because most of my games are the dvd roms as are most of the new games and my ps2 will still play those. I bought a flip top and have sucsessfully backed up Midnight Club II and NBA Jam 2004 on dvd-r's. I want to backup Soul Calibur II but understand that I need the CD loader. I tried CD loader but it won't work because my ps2 will not play CD roms. I was wondering if it would work if I burned CD loader onto a dvd-r? Sorry so long winded, kind of a complicated problem.

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

not sure if it would work or not on a dvdr disc but without modifying the cd loader files you would still need swap magic cd (or simular)to boot it still

3. fgv1977

fgv1977 Member

Yes, I have Swap Magic 2.0 DVD and CD. I just did'nt want to waste a dvd-r trying to burn cd loader, so my PS2 wuld read it. Thanks.

4. andrew31

andrew31 Regular member

DOESNT WORK ON A DVD-R AS IT WONT BOOT FROM THE SMDVD. i tryed THERES A FILE THAT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE BEFORE BURNING DONT NO WHITCH ONE

5. shola

shola Guest

plain and simple i would like to know step by step of how to burn cd loader to a cd-r i download dvd decrypter and cdrwin 3.9e plus 4 cd loader files (cdloader_bin,cdloader_ccd,cdloader_files, and cdloader_iso) but i don't know what to do please some one help me

6. fgv1977

fgv1977 Member