1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CD loader....problems!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by mconly, Nov 22, 2003.

1. mconly

mconly Member

ok i followed all the directions, and downloaded the corresponding CD loader and burnt it and all that....so i use my swap magic CD, and swithc it for the CD loader. the typical menu screen comes up, but in the top left hand corner, it says "PAL". in order to switch to NTSC, you have to push the square button, but once i do, the screen turns grey and starts flickering. i try to continue with the steps anyways, but it can't read my swap magic DVD. what am i doing wrong???

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

if i remember correctly the mode that is displayed in the top left corner is the alternate mode so if it shows pal then its in ntsc mode and visa versa

3. backed_up

backed_up Member

Same with the language. If it shows English in the top right hand corner then you'll notice that the screen is in spanish.

4. mconly

mconly Member

thanks guys! i got to that point now, and i was just too dumb to realize what was wrong. but now it still won't load. it just goes to a black screen; i tried several different games.

5. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

ok which version ps2 are you using,what version of cd loader is it,what game are you tring to load,and at what point does the screen just go black