1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CD Loader Problems

Discussion in 'PS2' started by pmax7, Jan 10, 2004.

1. pmax7

pmax7 Member

Hey, all

When I try to boot cd loader using the gs2 swap method, the screen goes black for a min., then i get the "please insert a..." disc screen. Using a v7 ps2, cd-r, and swap trick. I've tried burning 3 times, using different methods-all fail. Any ideas? Thanks in advance to all who reply.

Max

2. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

have you tried burning it with "cdrwin". i also have a v7 and cdloader works fine. when using cdrwin, go to the "record disc" option. than on the right hand menu, click on load cuesheet. select your cdloader cue file and click on add, cdrwin, loads the image file.. it should say 2minutes or something like that, insert your cdr disc and click on burn copy and you should have a working copy of cdloader, holla back if you need more assistance

3. pmax7

pmax7 Member

where can i get the bin/cue version of cd loader for v7?

4. pmax7

pmax7 Member

NM..found it...

5. pmax7

pmax7 Member

CDRWIN gives me errors...something about DAO recording...tried burning with nero, still no go...about to try fireburner...then alchohol 120% i guess...i don't know what do try anymore...