1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CD Loader..

Discussion in 'PS2' started by dirty2k4, Sep 4, 2003.

1. dirty2k4

dirty2k4 Member

What exactly does the CD Loader do? Does it load 80 min rips?

2. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

cdloader is for double check games such as splinter cell, etc, etc...but it won't work on v7 ps2's, for that you have to wait for swap magic 3.0 which hopefully should be out in the next month or so...

3. stingray5

stingray5 Guest

To: Wulfie66

Are you sure they are comming out with the new 3.0 Swap Magic this month, because I was told from a major supplyer in china that they are not going to come out with it until the end of December some time?

Oh, also they told me that it was a rumer that they are comming out with it this month as they still need to do some testing on it._X_X_X_X_X_[small]PS2 Ver 7 with Apple Chip - No Swap but chip gets detected by On-Line games so I use the Flip Top
    PS2 Ver 5 with Flip Top Cover & Swap Magic 2.0
    [/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2003
  4. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

Hey Stingray,
    Are you talking about Swap Magic 3.0 or Zoneloader? I know that the makers of Zoneloader have said it won't be til sometime around Dec for their boot disc, but there is a posting on ps2ownz.com about Swap Magic 3.0 and 'rumor' has it that it should be out within a month 'or so'...so who knows?

5. robert34

robert34 Guest

THERE ARE NEW CD LOADER FOR PS2!!!!!!!!

It will load everything on a v7 ps2, check http://ps2ownz.com

6. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

Correction, it will play almost everything. Confirmed non-working: Splinter Cell, Max Payne, World Series Baseball 2003, Soul Calibur 2 (unpatched)

7. stingray5

stingray5 Guest

Hay Wulfie66,

Let me revise that statement.
    I am talking about the Swap Magic 3.0. I know for a fact, not rumor that it will not be out this month September but may be up until December or sooner. I was also told that it is just a rumor that it is coming out this month. They are in final beta testing stages right now and then have to send them to the press to be stamped also.

I see they have that new cdloader out that should help people with Swap Magic 2.0 and Version 7 playstation and some games.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2003
  8. robert34

robert34 Guest

ahhhh my bad, i was so excited about what i saw first and i didnt realy read everything.

I think ZoneLoader will be out later in September, but Swap Magic 3.0 will be out in a month or so we hope.

9. robert34

robert34 Guest

ahhhh my bad, i was so excited about what i saw first and i didnt realy read everything.

I think ZoneLoader will be out later in December, but Swap Magic 3.0 will be out in a month or so we hope.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2003