1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CD Loader

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Bofrag, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Bofrag

Bofrag Member

I see that the new cd loader is out. Where can i get it and how do they actually work. I'm new to this and want to get the newest one to start the backup's going. Just a brief explination of how to use them and what they r used for would help. Plus a link to where i can download the newest one plz .... thx

2. jumbo11

jumbo11 Regular member

www.ps2ownz.com

3. safc_66

safc_66 Regular member

Just downloaded new beta 3 cd loader for v7. Works a treat with Splinter Cell, not had time to try it with anything else, Silent Hill 3 etc. It's a rar file so you'll need something to open it first, i used Winace, myself, then burned the iso with dvd decrypter set to iso write on lowest speed my burner will go (4x). Slung it in my v7 with flip-top & smd v2, hey presto- Splinter Cell's now working, at last !!!!!No need to sweat on Zoneloader or smd v3.

4. oceania

oceania Member

Can anyone send me the v7 cdloader? I tried www.ps2ownz.com and tried to register but i'm not gettin any email to validate-or know of another site to get the cdloader?

5. Ausgum

Ausgum Member

So is cdloader only for fliptop slidecard etc?
    I have a V7 with magic 3.1,plays most backups, but not Cel Damage or Prisoner of War(so far) which is only 2 of 40 i have backed up,so getting back to what i started talking about lol, will cdloader help me with these games?

6. oceania

oceania Member

Never mind I finally got the site to work :)

7. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

downloaded and burnt cd loader beta 3(with cdr win 5) from ps2 ownz boots silent hill 3(unpatched),tomb raider angel of darkness(unpatched),hit man 2(unpatched)these are all the backups i've had chance to test on my v7 with flip and swap magic 2

8. Bofrag

Bofrag Member

as anyone gotten a bad dvd version magic 2 disc sent to them. I ordered the fliptop and the 2 disc's, the cd version works but the dvd version doesnt do anything. The ps2 doesnt even read the dvd version. Anyone else experience this?

9. Ausgum

Ausgum Member

I downloaded cdloader and read the info file, ok it is only for fliptops etc :eek:)_X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2003
  10. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

as i beleive cd loader works with neo chips but i dont know if it will help with the game backups you have as i dont own them to try them out. burn it to a cd load it in your ps2 and give it a try after all if it dont work all you've lost is a few pence worth of cd

Last edited: Sep 19, 2003
  11. Twanger

Twanger Guest

When I download the v7 cd loader i get a rar file is that right?

12. Twanger

Twanger Guest

NM got it

13. mukyduck

mukyduck Guest

i'm able to play my backup of tomb raider angel of darkness and splinter cell with this new beta version!!! awesome!!!!

14. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

yes its a rar file you need something like winrar or winace to unzip the compressed file then burn the iso file to cd.if you havent got these programs do a search on a search engine like google and download a trial version

15. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

16. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

has anyone been having trouble downloading CDLoader from ps2ownz.com? I downloaded it and after I unzipped it it said there was a bad sector and nothing was extracted. Is there another site I can find it at? And I have a V4 ps2, can I still use CDLoader?

17. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

18. Bofrag

Bofrag Member

CDLoader isnt working for me !!!!!!!
    I have tried like 10 cdr's and still no success with this cd loader beta 3. I really want to know why is wont work for me. After i have loaded the cdloader correctly and then swap that with the dvd version swap disc, at the grey screen it says error. This isnt when i try my back up of soul calibar 2. This error happens before i can even try the backup. Does anyone know what im doing wrong. I burned at many different slow speeds, with 3 different softwares. The only thing i havnt tried is different cdr's. Im using TDK cdrs. Why would i get an error when i place the dvd swap disc in. Plz helppppppppppp

Im using flip top. Yes i put the cd loader after the cd version swap disk, then i press square and the screen turns grey and blurry, i wait for a bit til i see nstc cd then i place the dvd version swap disk in. This is when i hear it load it for like 3 seconds then u can see error in white letters in the grey blurr and that it i cant put in the back up because it says error. damn this is frustrating. I cant beleive im the only one experiencing this. HELP ahhahahahaha