1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CD LOADER!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by aznboi, Mar 28, 2005.

1. aznboi

aznboi Guest

I have a version 7 PS2 and i downloaded Cd loader v7 but it didnt work!!! Then i tried DVD Loader, but it still wont work!!! I JUST WANNA PLAY RATCHET AND CLANK UP YOUR ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. steimy

steimy Active member

one of those should work, i know i have a working copy of DVDLoader (zipfile) on my system still.
    You did burn DVDLoader to a DVD and CDLoader to a CD right?

3. IceHawk

IceHawk Guest

what do they do?

4. aznboi

aznboi Guest

I did. Lemme clarify my current situation, I got DVD Loader to load, but then when i put in my other disc and press X the screen turned black and nothing happened.

5. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

what does DVD loader do and when do i use it?

6. aznboi

aznboi Guest

It just loads to the screen where you can press O fro Spanish, Square for PAL, Triangle to Eject the disc, or X to run the disc. I used the slide tool to switch to my disc, then when i locked the tray, i pressed x and it said change to a DVDR using hte EA method, so i just pressed X again. Then the screen turned black and nothing happened.

7. syzable

syzable Guest

Sounds like it's either a bad disc or a bad image then.

8. steimy

steimy Active member

OK here is the method for DVD Loader.
    Put in swap magic, when it asks for a disc then swap it out with your slidecard for the DVDLoader.
    The when it asks for a disc PRESS EJECT and put in your back up discs.
    try it and see if that works.

9. aznboi

aznboi Guest

When i pressed the eject button and put my original in, i then pressed the eject button to close it. But my PS2 mde that funy noise, like the one where you put a burned DVD in without using a modchip or swap magic. Then it did nothing. Could the problem be that you need to do 5v3 NO PN? Cuz in DVD loader the option screen is not available...could this be the problem?

10. steimy

steimy Active member

DVDLoader has an options menu for sure. I remember having to change the settings to the 5v3 NO PN
    option to get a game to work. But now with the new swap magic i have never had to use DVDLoader any more.
    It's worth a try.
    I may have screwed up the instructions because it has been so long since i used it.
    Try
    swap magic, swap out for DVDLoader, press eject and put Swap Magic back in, then swap out for the backup.

11. jonels

jonels Regular member

u need cd/dvdloaderv7all not dvdloader for 5v3 no pn option.. or use cogswap loader

12. aznboi

aznboi Guest

Ok, finally i got to the options menu. Apparently you need to press X and Square at the same time.

13. kingjake

kingjake Guest

you shouldn't have to do that - on mine I just press x when I get to the dvdloader screen.