1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cdclone/image file question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Harri08, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Harri08

Harri08 Member

Hi all, i have compressed a file which has given me a dvd file but when using cdclone the application didnt recognise the file as when browsing for it it appears as tsgx-pgr in the browser. There is usally an image file which i can then burn to disc.

Do i need to re-name the file?

C:\The.Simpsons.PAL.XBOX360-DAGGER.[NewTDT.CoM]\tsgx-dgr.dvd - in the browse and tsgx-dgr in the image file box.

pls help.

2. xbubbax

xbubbax Regular member

hahaha, a scene release.....you might want to check the TOS for afterdawn forums.....the mods are not as kind as i am....

but as far as your issue goes...
    open your .dvd file in notebook and make sure the name of the game matches what the filename.dvd is also make sure the layerbreak is correct.....

what i would do is use imgburn and set the layerbreak 1ce then your all set.

3. Harri08

Harri08 Member

Thanks for the info - when i opened the dvd file in notepad it tels me the dile is an iso not dvd, do i change tsg-dgr.iso to tsg-dgr.dvd?

yous assistance is appreciated on this as im total green horn!!

LayerBreak=1913760
    tsg-dgr.iso

4. xbubbax

xbubbax Regular member

nope thats correct.....
    then i would burn using imgburn and set the layer break in the settings of the program....thats what i use, never had good luch with clone cd...

5. Harri08

Harri08 Member

Sorry xbubbax still having problems when trying to find the dvd file now the system come up with an error - 'cannot find the file' i know its there.... this happens with both imageburn and cdclone??