1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cdcovers.cc

Discussion in 'PS2' started by distar, Sep 22, 2004.

1. distar

distar Guest

Does anybody know why cdcovers.cc has been down for the last 5 days?? I have been trying to get on their site but nothing pops up. I have been going to daprogger's site but haven't been able to find the covers I need.

2. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

I just went on it and it seems to be up and ok now.

3. distar

distar Guest

I just tried to get on and all I get is a blank screen. I have even tried to get on it with my laptop but same problem. I use firefox for my browser and even tried Internet Explorer with no luck.

4. humting69

humting69 Guest

try this site http;//ps2manuals.com

5. distar

distar Guest

great site but i am also wanting to download dvd covers as well and daprogger does have some nice covers but cdcovers.cc has the ones i need. what gives. i just reinstalled windowsxp on my laptop because it was running very very slow and it needed it and still i cannot get on cdcovers.cc.

6. distar

distar Guest

does anybody have an email address for their techs so I can find out if its my connection or theirs.

7. catfreak

catfreak Active member

Just worked fine for me ...

8. RedAnt

RedAnt Regular member

Just whent there (Running Firefox RC 1)all looks ok to me.

9. nelswick

nelswick Regular member

call your isp and ask em whats up. sometimes they will block a website if a person has gotten a trojan or virus from them.

10. distar

distar Guest

I called my isp and everything is fine. the tech was able to go to the web site with no problem. he suggested it was my router and i hooked up both my laptop and my desktop computers just to the modem and both of them were not able to get on the site. i tried standard dial up and it worked fine. what gives!?!?

11. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Is cdcover.cc down permanently? I haven't been able to log on with Firefox or IE7.