1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CdCovers: Cover XP

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Synthetix, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Synthetix

Synthetix Regular member

Quick question:

I'm using the CdCovers Cover XP trial version to scan some covers. Well, the covers are fully scanned, but when printed, it is off by about 1/4 of an inch. Is this due to my printing prefrences? Because when scanned, everything shows up. For example, I scanned the CLOSER cover. Where it says TWO THUMBS WAY UP, it only prints WO THUMBS WAY UP! It needs about 1/4 or maybe less of inch to reach the full cover print. Not a big deal, but if anyone has answer, please help.

By the way, I'm using regular paper (8.5 x 11) maybe I need to invest on Inserts? And if so, which ones? Thanx!

2. cmax420

cmax420 Regular member

Hello,
    I use 8.5 x 14" Paper and use Microsoft Word with no problems.
    Those inserts (In my option are a waste of $$$). I am very happy with the results. If you have Word on your computer just insert a picture, the click on the image. Select the size tab, the uncheck the two boxes and resize the image to 7.25 x 10.80. Then Print. Don't forget to change the paper size to Legal and use the landscape setting. Works every time for me. Good Luck !!!!

3. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

In the settings of some printers there is a box you can check for MAX printing area. If your printer has it check that box.

Is CoverXP the same printer program as UndercoverXP? If so you can also change the printing preferences for a larger print area in the program.

Jerry