1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cdloader and DVD loader

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by pjfclee, Jan 31, 2005.

1. pjfclee

pjfclee Member

I have tried both cd loader and dvd loader with swap magic cd and dvd versions.
    I am trying to get a backup of james bond everything or nothing to work on my slimline ps2.
    When i use cd loader i get to the change discs screen open the console and place in swapmagic dvd version press x and it just comes up with an error.
    If i use dvd loader when it come to the change disc screen the dvd inside is still spinning so i cant change anything.
    I pressed x at change disc screen still with dvdloader inside and it went to the options screen and the dvd did stop spinning, i then changed to the backup i select beta4 option like it says to and the pink lines come around the side and then stays like it.

Can anyone help cheers

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

what mod do you have? The ps2 HAS to know you opened the lid and inserted the swap magic dvd.

3. pjfclee

pjfclee Member

coz i have done the slimline ps2 thing to play chipped games, i take it that is the problem when i open it.

Any solution for this to work

4. humzaSM

humzaSM Regular member

could u tell me wer u get this dvd loader from plz

5. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member