1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CDLOADER PROBLEM (CAPS)

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jagger2k, May 30, 2004.

1. jagger2k

jagger2k Member

i am having problems loading games that use CDLOADER basically i can load CDloader, then i load up the DVD boot disk then i insert my backup DVD game but then it just goes to the browser screen, this also happens when trying to load spider-man but this game loads after 3 attemps (p.s i know they are good backups as they worked on my mates ps2 am having problems with soul calibur 2 and PES3 thanks

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

when you load the dvd boot disk, do you hit x, then insert backup through fliptop and hit x again? Also, spiderman doesn't require cd loader.

3. conny119

conny119 Guest

pro evo 3 doesn't need a cd loader as well

4. jagger2k

jagger2k Member

I am only having problems loading Soul Calibur 2,PES3 does not load all together, and spider-man works with a diffrent boot method, i am doing it right i inser the CD SMD2, Press x and select beta 3,and then press eject and inser the DVD loader and press eject and then i insert the backup and press eject again and it goes to a black screen and then just goes to the Browser screen (with the memory cards) and it says reading disk and then it goes to the red Please insert PS2 or PS1 format disk screen.

5. shabaz

shabaz Member

That sounds different than what I've been doing. I insert Swap Magic DVD version, swap it for DVD Loader and press X, then after the screen changes I press eject and put in my biggest game that is not a burn and it says "refreshing TOC". After that I swap the big game for the backup in question (Soul Calibur 2 for example) and press Square. Works pretty good for me, good luck

6. jagger2k

jagger2k Member

Where Can I Get The DVD Loader Frpm Which Is A Nero ISO???

7. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

8. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

jagger2k, sounds like you need to read the cd loader directions. You don't hit eject to put in the backup.

9. jagger2k

jagger2k Member

that was a typo i use the flip lid to insert the backup