1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cdloader question

Discussion in 'PS2' started by shockerm, Feb 12, 2004.

1. shockerm

shockerm Member

I backed up my copy of soul calibur 2 and saw that I needed a cdloader, so I went to swapmagicfix.com and downloaded the right one and burned it. I followed all of the directions to get it to work, but when I get to swapping the cdloader with the back up the screen goes red and a flashing border appears, and nothing happens. Can someone help me. I would appreciate.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

once cd loader loads, you need to hit eject and put in the swap magic dvd or a high TOC original game, let it read, then hit x and put in your copy.

3. Natures

Natures Guest

ok. Im using DVD-R backups- what shall I do?? First I insert dvd swap magic disc until "insert disc" appears shall I then insert cd-loader??? Because then I also get this pink border and nothing else happens???

4. Xian

Xian Regular member

Instructions for CD Loader:
    1) Boot with Swap Magic CD
    2) Swap to CD Loader using the fliptop/slidecard and hit X
    3) When prompted to change the disk hit the EJECT button on the PS2, put in the Swap Magic DVD, and hit X
    4) When the Swap Magic DVD has loaded it will say change disk by EA Method or something like that. Swap to your backup using the fliptop/slidecard and hit X

5. gozilla

gozilla Regular member

can use cdloader if you dont have a flip-top or slide card?

6. Natures

Natures Guest

Ok maybe that is the problem. I also have inserted the dvddissc first. Thanx I try. I do have a slide card so It should work wright???

Another question I have downloaded cd-loader from swapmagig.com, when I unpac the files I get two files: cdloader and cdloader.cue. The cue file is only on 1kb so it is only the cdloader on 25719kb I have to burn on cdr??? And how shall I burn it on Nero. Is as ISO???

7. shockerm

shockerm Member

After I boot to swap magic cd I get a screen that says load program or change video. I then use slide card to put in cdloader, and when that's in I hit x. I can hear the cd spinning up but then I get a flashing pink border and nothing happens. Is it a bad burn?