1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CDLoader V7_B3

Discussion in 'PS2' started by lillee337, Sep 12, 2003.

1. lillee337

lillee337 Member

How do I burn the image to disk. I got it from PS2Ownz.com and have trashed 4 discs trying to burn it. Please if someone can help me with some step by step advice as far a burning software and settings I would appreciate it. Thanks.

2. mukyduck

mukyduck Guest

i used dvd decrypter...worked perfectly!!! i was able to boot my backups of splinter cell and tomb raider (angel of darkness) with my ps2 ver. 7 !!!! awesome!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2003
  3. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

what burning software are you using

4. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I used discjuggler to burn it.I opened up discjuggler clicked on new.Then I clicked on Burn Cd and Dvd images.When it pops up click on the source picture and find the cdloader image.Advanced tab settings check:Mode2,Cd-XA,post gap 3rd party and the rest unchecked.I burned at 8X.that is it I got it off this site http://www.saveware.com/swapmagicX.htm .Tomb Raider worked perfect and Hitman 2 yay for cdloader can't wait for SM3 to be released

Last edited: Sep 13, 2003
  5. SolidGuru

SolidGuru Member

this is what i have been waiting for, a cd loader for the V7. i used dvd decrypter to burn the image and i have backedup my splinter cell and tomb raider discs and both work great
    :}

6. lillee337

lillee337 Member

Thanks for the help guys. I too used disc juggler but i had left the setting on mode 1. I'll try again and let you know how it turns out. Peace.

7. lillee337

lillee337 Member

Still no luck. Used Disc Juggler and instructions given but still made a coaster.

8. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

I burned cdloader v7 beta3 just fine with Nero

9. lillee337

lillee337 Member

I had left a post last night but i guess it didn't go through. I was successful in getting it to work. I was burning it right all along, I just was loading it wrong.

10. gated

gated Member

Maybe lillee337 cannot get it to work because he is using a cd-rw drive? I am having the same problem and have a dvd/cd-rw.

11. Yaguchi

Yaguchi Regular member

I download it and open it think it's 200+ MB, tried burning it using Nero but I get a red boarder? I'm suppose to use a CD-R not DVD-R right?, and I would boot it like I would boot any backup games with a SMD?

12. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

are you booting it with swapmagic cd also there's loading instructions on this site http://www.tidusx.cjb.net/ just click on cd loader guide on left

Last edited: Oct 15, 2003