1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CDRWIN ISSUES

Discussion in 'PS2' started by w00die, Oct 16, 2003.

1. w00die

w00die Member

WHen i try to extract tracks from my PS2 Games usign CDRWIN 3.9E, it get an error reporting "Internal bugcheck detected" does anyone know how to get aorund this??? Ive tried it with 2.8d and 4.0, 4.0 cant even find my burner. I have a sony dw-u10A with a firmware of a DRU-500A 2.0g

2. account

account Guest

well ummm im not to sure why it's doing that i have cdrwin 3.8D and i have never had any problems try that it might work maybe go to my site it has a link and how to use cdrwin.

jgames.50megs.com

(please not that this is my first website so some of the links you actually have to copy and paste them in the address bar. also i don't want to hear about how shitty my website is because it is my first.)

3. Xian

Xian Regular member

I haven't seen that error in cdrwin either, but you might want to try burn at once http://www.burnatonce.com Its a freeware cd burning app that uses bin/cue just like cdrwin.

4. w00die

w00die Member

does it extract tracks as well with the options cdrwin has?

5. jrenter

jrenter Member

I get the same damn message, If you find out a way to make it work please tell me.