1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CdrWin question.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Rezler, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Rezler

Rezler Member

CDRwin won't recognise any of my cd drives after I've installed it. Anyone have any ideas of whats wrong with it? I've tried ripping my old PSX games with alcohol but they wont run as eboots and I was told CDRwin is the only one you should use so...

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Try UltraISO, it rips ISO from anything wether its DVD or CD based format. And it burns CD/DVD. Only thing that sucks about it is it doesn't have it own virtual drive set up, only the option to change the settings of virutal drive on your computer. But who cares, i just use DAEMON tools.

And your trying to run PSX games on your PSP, what firmware are you running? Because im pretty sure if your running any of the 3.03 OE firmwares all you have to do is put your PSX ISO's in the 3.03 folder, and play them through GAME on your PSP. Im not sure though, because i just got 3.03 OE-C today.

3. Rezler

Rezler Member

Thanks. Ill give that a go.

I've been running psx games for a while now it's just my own rips i have probs with. I found a few of my games on the net so I used other peoples rips and they worked fine its just my own that arent working.

4. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Yeah UltraISO is a great program, everything ive ripped, PS2,PSX games have all worked with no problems. You can even convert pretty much any image to any image. So ISO to BIN/CUE to ISO, etc. A lot more options then that though.