1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cdvd generator rec feature failure

Discussion in 'PS2' started by kilyan, Feb 13, 2005.

1. kilyan

kilyan Member

hello.i have cdvd generator 1.50.. i rebuilt an iso when i have to record the cdvd recorder say no device connected....it doesn't see my dvd burners...i hve philips 885k and sony dru 710 a. pls help

thx

2. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Sony Cd/Dvd generator doesn't have support for some Dvd drives.I wouldn't worry about the error messages that pop up,since I also have a Sony DRU-710a drive.The best way to go about this is to export your image when the prompt box comes up.If this box doesn't come up then go to http://www.nero.com and find the .DLL file called winaspi32.dll .Then put that file into the Sony CD/DVD Generator folder that you installed the program to.I hope this helps you out,and the dvd burner we have is not compatible with this program for burning.

Peace L-Burna

3. kilyan

kilyan Member

tried how u said and says aspi inizialization failed....

4. billz

billz Active member

get cd/dvd iso builder just search the forum or google it
    and then burn with fav program

5. Fuzzy_C

Fuzzy_C Regular member

when you get that aspi failed error, download ForceASPI, it fixes that problem 90% of the time, and once you get past that then it's all down hill, there's a couple other error messages, but they're normal and don't matter, ForceASPI 1.7 is in the afterdawn software section too the url is

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/cdr_software/cdr_tools/frcaspi.cfm