1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CDVDGEN Problem with 2 error messages

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by t.q, Feb 24, 2005.

1. t.q

t.q Member

Just loaded Cdvdgen went through the instructions on how to adapt iso images through isobuster. Everything was going great until i reached cdvdgen put in the Sles code and all the rest pressed rec. and saved as instructed, waited for 2 error messages but only got one. So the guide said to download a file called WNASP132.dll. Got it off of net. unzipped it and drag and dropped it onto system32 folder, but for some reason the program Cdvdgen only still gives me one error message and i can't carry on with the instructions have i done something wrong.

2. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

hmm, i didn't have any problems when i backed up my copy of Mercenaries. The only thing that i really saw lookin at this was that some people that could'nt get the second error to come up, tried d/l'ing another copy of Cdvdgen.
    I'll keep looking around, but hopefully someone that had this problem happen to them might shed some light on it for you.

*Also, it might not hurt trying the Cdvdgen link available from this thread:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/156785

Last edited: Feb 24, 2005
  3. t.q

t.q Member

Dragula thanks for the link, managed to make final iso, burned it using nero at 4x speed and when loading it with swap magic dvd pal it just says not a valid ps2 disc. can u help?

4. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Did you get that second error message with Cdvdgen then?

Have you successfully backed up games before using the same media as this attempt? Also, I am extremely partial to Dvd Decrypter for .iso burning. Normally, most have better success burning at 1x or 2x if you are able to.

Also, is everything you have there PAL? (ps2,SMD,game)

5. t.q

t.q Member

Yeh got 2 error messages, at the moment i'm burning with gamejack 4, quick question when i first crack a game i find two icons one which is an image and another which i think is an iso. Afer rebuilding the iso should i burn with the other image attached to folder like it is at the start. By the way thanks for tip if gamejack doesn't work i'll try the whole thing again using dvd decrypter.

6. t.q

t.q Member

Dragula you r a legend just burned the iso image using decrypter at 2x speed put the game on using swap magic dvd and it works great.Thanks for the help.

7. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

No problem. Glad it's working for you.