1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CECT Iphone P168

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by Sethane, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mp3nmp4

mp3nmp4 Guest

yes, well, i actually have this phone and have tried it and it is easier... the video was trying to show the screen so there was a limited amount of space to shake without moving out of view from the camera...... you could compare it to like a Nintendo "Wii" type experience... :)

2. Jess123

Jess123 Guest

yea that defo looks like to much energy.

3. Pops123

Pops123 Member

Help. Just got my p168. after putting the t-mobile sim car in S1 slot, it keeps asking me to insert sim... i switched the sim card between S1 and S2 slot but it still asks to insert sim... i'm in new york with t-mobile service. thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

4. mp3nmp4

mp3nmp4 Guest

umm okay... then don't use it then :) it is just an extra function... why would want a dumbed down phone with less functions... i still like D99i better..

Peaces

5. DOUBL3R

DOUBL3R Member

I NEED TO KNOW HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET SHIPPED FROM CHINA ? IF ANYONE KNOWS LET ME KNOW ..THANKS

6. DOUBL3R

DOUBL3R Member

HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR U TO RECIEVE YOUR PHONE ?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2007
  7. acondelo

acondelo Member

does anybody help me to set up my email? I just get the phone. Thanks!!

8. acondelo

acondelo Member

i set up internet with cingular att but every time that i try to connect to says error. is there any way that i can fix it?

9. Pops123

Pops123 Member

Please help. my phone still askes for sim even though its in the phone. do i need to take it in t-mobile? any help would be greatly appreciated!!

10. chaz493

chaz493 Member

true but that phone is ugly, and from what i have read its only a dual band phone

11. canut

canut Member

Good news, folks, the P168 supports the A2DP Bluetooth profiles, which allows to use a stereo Bluetooth such the "Apple" A-880C. SO you can play MP3 files with the Audio player and brodcast them wireless to your headset ; but :

-it works only at a maximal distance of 75 cm
    -it doesn't work with the Video Player (I don't understand why)
    -it doesn't support the AVRCP Bluetooth profil which could have allowed the use of the play/stop/ffw/rew buttons of my Headset. Only volume buttons work.

12. vergas

vergas Member

i got this phone lastnite Canada time and i think the phone looks great by all standard consider it as being a clone. but my problem is i mistakenly activated the powersaving mode and now i can't change the time or video recorder. i also tried to get some songs but it seems there is not connection between the phone and pc. and at times too the pc will detect the phone as s lexmark printer...why?
    How can i de-activate the powersaving mode? And also get some nice songs on my phone including videos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.