1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cect P168 - Blank(White) Screen

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by stevie901, Jun 26, 2009.

1. stevie901

stevie901 Member

Hi i have a Cect p168 phone, and i had to replace the screen on it due to an accident it broke. Since i installed the new screen it has only showed a white/blank screen - i tried flashing it with a ROM i downloaded, the sound now works, but the screen is still blank - it also responds to taps on the screen as it bleeps every-time i touch it. But now i have no idea on how to fix this.

I hope some one can help me fix this problem

-Stevie

2. malleshop

malleshop Guest

I think it is seriously broken.
    why not ask help from the seller? i think they do can help you to repair/exchange for you, even though you may have to pay some little.

3. trikster

trikster Member

Hi,i have a similar problem to stevie901, the screen being white,and the sound works, (bleeping when pressing the buttons and touching the screen), it even has the start-up and shutdown music. I was wondering if stevie901 managed to get it fixed..

4. philpotr

philpotr Member

were does the flat cable plug in. I ordered new screen but cant remember were to plug it

5. PBropaptt

PBropaptt Member

I have same problem with new replacement lcd which shows white . Had to put back on the old one which is badly scratched and not working in some spots. seller in china suggest new firmware but i don't think firmware is the issue. Did anyone get the problem solved?