1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CECT P168 questions???

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by jwspcr, Aug 21, 2007.

1. jwspcr

jwspcr Member

Hey everyone,
    I was wondering if somebody has any info on software, games, applications, or anything for the CECT P168. Would greatly apprecited.
    Thanks

2. S373NT3CH

S373NT3CH Guest

I own the CECT P168 phone and seeing there is not much info on it, I believe something should be done! That's why I'm currently building a freeforums.org for discussion of the CECT P168 "iPhone clone" and want everyone who also has this device to share experiences, difficulties, and views on it.

Please sign up to: [removed]

Thanks!

PS THIS IS NOT SPAM!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2008
  3. VyrusNine

VyrusNine Guest

The CECT P168 does not have any programs or other apps. that may be installed. Sorry

4. mp3nmp4

mp3nmp4 Guest

i got a D99i iPhone Clone... it is a 2nd generation of the P168i.. [removed]

Anyways, i was wondering if the wap setup would be the same since most of these phones coming from china use about the same technology?

5. Pops123

Pops123 Member

Does anyone know if i can install outlook or the like in cect p168 and so i can synchronize my appointments from my laptop to the phone. Thanks!!

6. adctve

adctve Guest

Hey there. I bort me a CECT P168 recently but what bugs me is, that i cant get a mp3 to be my message tone. Can n.ebody help me with this?

Cheers

7. plugge49

plugge49 Member

I am looking for an adaptor so that I can use my favourite ear phones with the p168. No results so far. I know that it is possible to remake the usb cable but that involves soldering etc and I´m not good at that.
    So if anybody has seen an adaptor for the p168 usb version that can be used with a standard 3,5 mm ear phone connector, please give me a hint!

8. AcedOut

AcedOut Guest

9. mp3nmp4

mp3nmp4 Guest

We have gotten many requests from this forum from people who saw the D99i youtube video we posted last month on this thread... asking for the D99i and D69i [removed] for the USA... currently these are only Dual-Band phones. The D718i and The D-Rise D187i gsm mobile phone wristwatch are the only tri-band models avail in the States at the moment.. we will update you once there are more tri-band versions..

10. mandini

mandini Member

hi i just got my p168 last night and am having some trouble getting the mp3's that i put onto it to work. when i go into file manager they are there bbut there is no option to play them. then when i go into audio player in the AVzone menu and look through the lists for both the phones memory and the cards memory it says there isnt even any songs on there. please some someone help me asap.

thanks, any help will be much apprieciated.

Amanda.

11. CectOwner

CectOwner Member

you haver to add the songs in. go to audio player which ever way. whether thru the home button to the av menu or just pressing the music note. then from the main audio player touch screen device hit the X or hit list. then to options. then add. you can also add your audio files to your ring tones from this screen.

12. canative

canative Member

Does anyone know how to use the numeric keypad during a phone call. I have not been able to figure out a way to use the numeric keypad while on a phone call, which makes it very hard to respond to a voice response system (i.e. press "1" for tech support).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    John

13. cwhite86

cwhite86 Member

So I tried to add my songs the way you showed, but when I go into the add part all those folders are empty. But if I go to my file manager it says they are in the my music folder. How do I get it to show they are in there in my player?

14. p168winks

p168winks Guest

15. zeezizzle

zeezizzle Member

there should be a small square in the bottom middle of the screen with a green little thing inside which is supposed to be a telephone... click on that and that should be your keypad.

16. CectOwner

CectOwner Member

After dropping my Cect multiple times. the mic stopped working. callers could hear me via bluetooth but not on a reg call. I took my cect to a local phone repair shop. seemed the red and black wires got severed. he was able to solder those back together. it works fine. how ever with the phone apart we noticed the 6 speakers were only 4. the bottom speakers are not speakers at all. just made to look like speakers. either way. the gives great sound.

17. mindyy29

mindyy29 Guest

[/color][/color]

18. mindyy29

mindyy29 Guest

when u are making a call once answered there should be a small green box in the middle of the screen press that and they should appear.

19. ifenga

ifenga Guest

This phone is available at [removed] on USD 180, and another newest iphone clone model is A380i, price is USD 167. Check this link:
    [removed]

20. ykcir81

ykcir81 Guest

I just got my cect p168 today and it's really good..If you want to add those mp3s you downloaded from your pc..first you have to add them in your playlist! so that they will appear in your playlist each time you open your mp3 player..it works 100 percent.

I know theres a softwares or games available for this p168 woul someone help me here?