1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cell phone attached to PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by nelly65, Jul 18, 2007.

1. nelly65

nelly65 Member

Okay, so I need everybodys help on this one. If you attach a cell phone to a PSP via headset output on cellphone to a custom made external input connected to a PSP. Then using Sony headset to talk from cell-phone-connected-PSP to whoever you're calling. The call would be made from the PSP using Jajah, you know the voIP software compatible on PSP. Feel free to ask any question on something you don't understand, because quite frankly, I really don't understand it. But most importantly, tell me if this can work, how it would work, and if anyone cares to have a cellphone attached to a PSP.

2. nelly65

nelly65 Member

ok, now with more consideration, is it possible to use the psp as a keyboard for a cellphone. And/or have the cell phones signal, battery level, etc, show up on the psp using some type of software. If anyone is also intrested, and is higly experienced with eletronics, software making (for homebrew apps that may do this) let me know. I'm very determined now that the iPhone is out to try to turn my phone as much as an iPhone as I can.