1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CFW 3.72

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by LoNgOnG, Oct 1, 2011.

1. LoNgOnG

LoNgOnG Member

2. bigo93

bigo93 Regular member

erm let me see...noone else has confirmed, never been posted about in other forums, really silly website name to draw people in.

Yep, just from seeing the url I can pretty confidently say it's fake and doesnt work. Wait for 2 weeks and if you hear about jfw-dh cfw being released and it doing what it claim to do, then that's the one you want.

If it does work then you can guarantee someone will post on here if it does, so just keep checking this and other forums and if a real, working cfw is released for 3.7x then it'll be all over the forums.

Best site to check is ps3hax.net for up-to-date info, at least thats the one I use.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  3. coorva

coorva Regular member

or psx-scene.com,and ps3-hacks.com,there also good for info,

4. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Only thing coming right now is the E3Flasher which will only allow you to downgrade from 3.72 to 3.55. But not jailbreak 3.72.

5. bigo93

bigo93 Regular member

I dont like psx-scene anymore, not since they went "corporate".

e3flasher is supposed to let you run ofw and cfw on the same console, but you need 2 hdds, one for each fw version.
    I would wait for others to test this first, make sure $ony cannot find out if you are using it, and if they can they'll probably ban your console.

You'll have to wait a couple of weeks either way, but why spend $100 on e3 if jfw-dh works.