1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CH?RUS

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by DELLBUY, Sep 8, 2007.

1. DELLBUY

DELLBUY Member

sorry lads but i,ve tried everything on Eurovox max to connect to ch?rus in clonmel but no joy and its cable not mmds
    there must be something im doing wrong can someone outhere give me some idea what to do
    DELL BuY :?

2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

are u getting any channels found when scanned,if not is ur aerial in the right place [ starviews and digivox =cable input ]?

3. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Clonmel is quite unique with it's cable network as it is basically a hybrid system. Around the country there was a number of different CCs before these were taken over by Ch**us and N**,(now UPC), and each used there own equipment and frequencies.

For example in the Limerick/Clare area, analog equipment used is manufactured by companies such as Jerrold And General Instrument but in Cashel and Clonmel analog equipment was manufactured by Pace. All digital equipment is the same manufactured by sagem but the equipment used in Limerick for MMDS is used on the cabling system in Clonmel. So basically Clonmel has its own unique set up, I am not from there I just know this certain network quite well. So you are on a very strange and unique hybrid system. If you can get your hand on a subbed box you may be able to get some info from the eng menu.