1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Chain reaction" dvd problem

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by maxxam, Apr 22, 2005.

1. maxxam

maxxam Member

Hi, i just rented the dvd of chain reaction and it works perfect on my dvd player. but when i put in in the computer and play it, during the last 40 of the film the screen turn green. it lets me decrypt it with dvd decrypter but then when i shrink it and play the shrunk movie it does the same thing. whats strange is that it works normally on a dvd player. the problemn is with the computer. iv tried it on two computers and it did the same thing. can anyone help me? thanks

2. squizzle

squizzle Active member

did a search, couldn't find anything. Have you tried any other programs? YOu can download a trial of CloneDVD2 or DVD Copy 3 and try that.

3. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Does the original play ok in the PC aswell?

4. maxxam

maxxam Member

thanks for replying....
    yes i have the original at the moment. No on the pc it only plays like half the film the other half doesnt play, and when i open it with shrink, the little display at the bottom the previews the film, turns green during about the second part of the film. I have no idea i mean iv copied around 300 films and iv never had this problem. I was thinking maybee its somethin with PAL or NS somethin i forgot what its called. Since on the dvd player it plays well.

5. maxxam

maxxam Member

Does anyone have any advice??
    thanks

6. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Where are you located, it maybe a format issue (pal/ntsc) but I would it expect it to occur throughout.

Also what is the name of the movie?.............edited.LMAO, I should read a little more.............

Last edited: Apr 23, 2005
  7. BTFSB

BTFSB Member

I had the smae issue and got rid of it by using DVDFab Express with DVDIdle pro running in the background. WWW.DVDIDLE.COM