1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

champions of norrath 2

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by bobino, Jan 28, 2005.

1. bobino

bobino Member

i recently got norrath 2 and it burned sucessfully but when i load it w/ swap magic 3.3 it goes to my ps2 menu then says plz insert ps2 compatible disc....im gonna try to burn it again but if anyone else has similar probs or knows wuts wrong plz reply

2. xcentricx

xcentricx Member

I have the same problem. I've heard the original had a dual layer format. Could this be true for this as well. I don't know so does anybody know how to work this?

3. xelhefex

xelhefex Member

i also tried burning this and using it with my swap magic 3.3 and it takes me to the memory card screen.

4. xelhefex

xelhefex Member

i went to www.swapmagicfix.com and it says to use either dvdloader or cdloader on "5v3 NO PN" mode but its still not working for me.

5. Dany22

Dany22 Member

guyz,

This game that is on some torrent sites is the beta version..bcause the final game's release date is february 7 2005. some ppl who dl it and tried it (with chip) had some freezing issues at some levels, also when they imported their saved characters from the 1st game got the experience points all messed up (like -234212333)..this is not the final version yet so dont waste any dvds for it

Dany23