1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Champions: Return to arms, help needed please

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Gamer66, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Gamer66

Gamer66 Member

Hi all im trying to backup my game but i just cant get it to work with swap magic 3.3. I know that there is a smfix at http://www.ps2ownz.com/modules.php?s=&mop=modload&file=index&name=Downloads
    but it wont let me register with them so if anyone has this file & would let me have it can thay please let me know or if you now how to fix this game any other way then please please give me some info, many thanx to all that help ...

2. Gamer66

Gamer66 Member

Hi can someone please help im going nuts now. there is a way of getting it to work but i just dont now how so if any one dose then please help me, or just give me some info that mite help me get going. i cant find any dummy files in it so is there any othere files that have to be changed.

[bold]please please help im really lost[bold]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2005
  3. m21s

m21s Member

It works with swap magic you kinda have to jump through some hoops though. First put the cd version of swap magic in and when it finishes loading up you push the eject button and the screen should say insert bigger toc disk. Then just put your dvd swap magic in and push the eject button again to close the tray then it should say refresh toc. When that's done you just use the slide tool and swap it like normal but you push the square button to start the game instead of x.

4. gsuscrazy

gsuscrazy Regular member

what ps2 version? is it new slimline?

5. JLF24

JLF24 Regular member