1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Champions: Return to Arms

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by danbooke, Feb 9, 2005.

1. danbooke

danbooke Regular member

Seems like Sony is doing it to us again and making it harder for use to copy their games. I've copied Champions: Return to Arms using Nero, DVD Decrypter, and Alcohol 120% Using Swap Magic v3.3, I load it first, then switch it out with the burned copy, and press "x" to load it. From that point it goes back to the memory card manager screen, states that it is reading the disc, and then the "red" insert valid PS2 disc screen comes on. I am imagining that this game is going to need to be rebuilt and I am about to use the same method that a lot of people have used to backup The Guy Game, Bloodrayne 2, and Mercenaries with (which I have backed up successfully), and praying that it will work. If anyone has gotten it to backup correctly using any method, post it here so those of us who wanna play it can. Thanks in advance guys.

2. makkena

makkena Member

Mine came out ok. I ripped it with DVD decrypter, and burned it with Alcohol120. I used a Sony DVD-R. Then using CD/DVD Loader, i got into the game with no problem. Although I read in ps2ownz.com that some people have gotten to certain places where the game freezes.