1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change DVD fab from saving temp from c: to d: is that possible?

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by topppps, Nov 12, 2007.

1. topppps

topppps Member

Ive looked and it keeps making me save the file to c: where there isnt enough room, anyone have a similar problem with that?

2. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

Hi, easy 2 solve. In your D hdd, make a new file as STAR WARS FAB (eg u r backing up SW). When u use fab, in the destination(or target)( the little folder to the right of the target) look up in D drive the new folder created and click ok. Now u have the destination u want as opposed to the default destination programmed into fab. Hope this helps.

3. topppps

topppps Member

yeah if you change the "target source" destination to d; it doesnt write it to the disc and you have to go back to it after its wrote the image and tell it to write it to the disc

4. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

I know it's a couple of extra keystrokes, but your fingers will say thank you and so will your full hdd

5. MysticE

MysticE Active member

I imagine from the title "Change DVD fab from saving temp from c: to d:" the OP is talking about where the TEMP files are stored, not the destination.

Every program I have allows you to choose where the TEMP files go. DVDfab is no exception. Go into Settings and change it to where ever you want.