1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

change languae

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by beonast, Mar 6, 2011.

1. beonast

beonast Member

Hi to all.

I come from Denmark and live in Thailand,I have a avi movie file in English. I want to delete the English language and put Thai language instead. Can i do so?
    I have see here in Thailand movie i know it's have bean in English language and when i look they talk Thai. I cut here the Thai language was copy to the movie and when you look people in the movie the sound not follow the peoples mouth. And in the movie if there are some music then the music is in English
    I have virtualdub.
    I'm new to make this and also want to know where i find the steam section in virtual dub?
    beonast

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  2. attar

attar Senior member

If you have the Thai audio as a separate file, click 'Audio' > 'Audio from other file..' and load the Thai file.
    This will replace the existing audio.
    Click 'Video' > 'Direct stream copy' (you do this because you are not processing the video content).
    Press 'File' > 'Save as AVI'.

If you wish to simply delete the English audio without replacing it, click 'Audio' > 'No audio'.

3. beonast

beonast Member

Hi atter.

Do you know where i can download those audio files? Mostly thai but other language is also welcome

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011