1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

changeing file from divx decoder filter to mp3

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by larissa, Aug 9, 2003.

1. larissa

larissa Guest

hello im really sorry to bother you with my problem ive downloaded a few movies from the internet only 1 is a mpg file decoder filter the others are a divx decoder filter the problem is i can burn both and play both on my computer but the divx decoder file format will not play on my dvd player that is hooked up to my tv i need to change the file format to mpg ive looked every were but do not understand alot of computer issues i guess you can say computer stupid here sorry for any inconvince this may be please help if you can and were can i look for your answer if there is one thank you for your time REMOVED! one other thing my computer will not play svcd it says error cood11cd_

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2003
  2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Have you checked to see if u need any codecs??

BTW email address removed, spam bots run over these forums a lot!

3. larissa

larissa Guest

no i have not how do i do that please help if you can sorry to be such a bother what are codecs and where do i get them _X_X_X_X_X_[small]bill murphy[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2003
  4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

hey ur not being a bother at all :)

Download gspot and avicodec from the software section of this site, they will check the files for you! and tell u what codecs u need1