1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing from Benders to MameoX v0.84.b3 Help!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by goatboy84, May 1, 2007.

1. goatboy84

goatboy84 Member

So I deleted all of the benders files and installed all of the MameoX v0.84.b3 binary and updated files. When I launch MameoX v0.84.b3 it gets to a black and white screen that says the Emu's name and it just sits there. I can't get it to exit, scan for roms or anything. It just sits there.

I used Xbins to get the Emu is there something I am missing? I could go back to Bender's but I want to use the light gun. Any help is appreciated...thanks

BTW do I need to compile code or is that done already?

2. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

MameoX sucks.

You should download Final Burn Alpha XXX. It emulates mame roms flawlessly especially neogeo. Its not memory hungry like MameoX. Believe me roms under FBA run at 60fts. Its the best mame emulator available.

Get it from here, you just need to become a forum member of the site and you'll be able to access every xbox emulator available.

http://www.eurasia.nu/modules.php?n...wdownload&cid=48&min=0&orderby=titleA&show=50

3. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

By no means am I giving any promotional advertising to the site where I am directing where these emulator are found nor encouraging anybody into becoming a member of that site.

The catch of that site is that If you want to download these emulators from them, you’ll need to become a member. Just puttin it plain and clear without intention to violate forum rules.

Last edited: May 2, 2007