1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing from HD to Scart

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by craig2402, Dec 30, 2007.

1. craig2402

craig2402 Member

I was home over Christmas and had my ps3 hooked up to an HD tv, so I had the video output changed to HD on my ps3's settings. I've now hooked it up to a standard tv, and can't see anything cause I forgot to change it back.

Can anyone tell me how to change this back, or simply guide me as to what to press to change this back to the standard scart output?

Crying out to play some Unchartered...

Oh, and please dont guide me to formatting my hard drive or something please : )

2. rhinogolf

rhinogolf Member

Go to your settings!!!!!!

3. marcusita

marcusita Regular member

Rhinogolf that isnt helpful,how is he supposed to go to the settings if his PS3 isnt displaying on screen.Do you find it necessary to post rubbish comments just to raise your membership status.

Craig2402 there are quite a few comments on this subject on AFTERDAWN,i will find you a thread that tells you what to do.

4. StilDeath

StilDeath Regular member

just keep ur finger over the power button as if u were turning it on or off and it will beep once or twice dont remeber but ya it will reset the video to standerd

5. rhinogolf

rhinogolf Member

MARCUSTIA keep your little snide comments to yourself i read the problem wrong i have been helping people on the psp scene for nearly 3yrs so if i really wanted my membership status higher i think i could by now.Obviously i am new to the ps3 was trying to be helpfull and if i remember rightly did't i help you with a problem on your PSP

6. Sudds

Sudds Active member

As StillDeath said do hold your finger over the power button for 5secs or more till you hear two successive beeps in a row, this will reset the machine to default settings.

7. marcusita

marcusita Regular member

Sorry didnt mean any offence Rhinogolf,i should have understood that you read it wrong,it just annoys me sometimes when someone leaves a remark that dosnt help,and no you didnt help me with my PSP,the only queistion i ever asked in that forum was if anyone had custom firmware 3.72 HX,but sorry anyway.