1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing Intro

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Mickpsp, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Mickpsp

Mickpsp Member

Hi there

i have the cool lookin xbox360 theme on my psp which is installed i also have the intro ina seperate zip file , in the READ ME notepad it says Copy & Paste the PSP folder to the root of your Memory Stick

but the problem is which i dont want to do before going any further is theres oviously a folder on my memory stick called PSP will the PSP folder i am copyin & pastin to my memory stick overwrite it ???

just that the PSP folder on my memory stick has the GAME 150 folder & lot more which u guys know about

thats whats stoppin me incase the folder i'm tryin to copy & paste wipes out the original psp folder on my memory stick

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

If you copy a folder and it already exists, it does not delete any files. You have it confused with a single file. When this happens, one is deleted because they have the same name, in the case of my folders, one I am asked to overwrite then it simply pastes the files needed there and doesn't delete everything.