1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing The Graphics On My Ipod

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by master569, Sep 25, 2007.

1. master569

master569 Member

Hi. I have a question about my ipod. I was interested in changing the graphics on my ipod, but it says i have to restore my ipod. Does this mean it erases the songs on my computer and ipod or just the ipod? So when i push the restore button i dont want all the song on the computer errased, because that would be a pain.

Plz post if you know anything about all that.

Post anyway if you want to i dont care.

P.S I didn't put this in the ipod forum because more peole would read it and be able to post answers on this forums.

2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

You have an ipod. You have a question about your ipod. You didn't want to post in the ipod forum.

Well, I hope a mod moves it to the ipod forum, because that is where it belongs.

3. c1c

c1c Regular member

Your title to this thread was so enticing I had to take a look. Nice way to lure people in, get the title right before you make a lot of people believe you discovered the meaning of life.

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum, title edited

5. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

I don't remember how to change the interface of the iPod but, in an answer to your question about it erasing. The "Restore" feature will format your iPod back to factory settings. All your music, videos, etc. will be erased from the iPod.

However, this feature doesn't touch the music, movies etc. stored on your computer only the ones on your iPod.

6. master569

master569 Member

thx and sorry about not posting in right forums. you have my appologies