1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter skipping

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Franco45, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Franco45

Franco45 Guest

I'am trying to back up a episode of the Sopranos, the first 2 disks burned ok, the third one burned, but when I push play it skips though the chapter one by one. does anybody know what causes this?
    I'am using Dvd X Copy Platinum. Yeah I know its not the best program.
    So what is the best all in one burning software?

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

skipping, pixelations, and freezing are due to crappy media..... use better media ...... follow the MIJ rule (Made In Japan), look on the label of the spindle or box and make sure it's MIJs... Taiyo Yuden, Maxell, Sony, Fuji to name a few ....... or just buy Verbatim ..... top notch media but made in Taiwan/Singapore and the only non MIJ let close to my burners.

Just because DVDXCopy has not been updated for ages, you can use AnyDVD and that program to make great quality copies! But as far as the best quality you can get then it's DVDRebuilder Pro with CCE hands down.... RipIt4me does a great job for the free programs available and a member favorite that is fast and easy it's AnyDVD + CloneDVD2 by slysoft! sooooooo there you have it.... there are plenty of other programs but these are the favorites around here. good luck and enjoy! welcome to afterdawn