1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapters not showing up using DVD Flick

Discussion in 'User submitted guides' started by itzsue, Mar 3, 2009.

1. itzsue

itzsue Member

I'm new to DVD flick, but not computers. Love the ease of this program and great results for playing on many stand-alone DVD players.

I must be doing something wrong. I want Chapters on my DVD's! Everyone else has 'em using DVD Flick. I have tried clicking "Chapters" both by time and/or clicking # of chapters. All I get is the single (1) that is by default within DVD Flicks program "video sources"
    I do get a Menu and understand how the options of menus work. All others options work perfect.
    I DO, however, use the option to burn my disk right after completion. Is that what I am doing wrong? Do I need to just save as an ISO image?? And then get into the Video TS files (that I see ARE split into chapters) and do what with them??

I've read several guides on how to do this and don't need to be directed to another. Can someone please explain how to make chapters in plain talk?

Thanks so much.

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. itzsue

itzsue Member

Thanks very much. I am dowloading that program now.