1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap (but good) 4X media for Pioneer 105

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by chiefnet, Jan 14, 2003.

1. chiefnet

chiefnet Member

I have been looking through the threads to find a good deal on 4X media for the Pioneer 105. Most of the ones I could find are around $2.50+, and then add shipping. So for a few cents more i could go to Best Buy and forget the hassle to buy over the net. But maybe I'm not looking in the right places. Can anyone tell me a good place to buy GOOD media cheap (maybe I'm hoping too much to find them at $1 a piece?)? I saw some in the UK I think, but I'm from the US. Can anyone help me out? Appreciate your time and help. Thank you.

2. rgc1042

rgc1042 Guest

Which Best Buy is carrying 4X -R disks? So far $2.50 per disk seems like a good price as far as I can see. My local Best Buy has nothing but overpriced 1X.

Regards

Richard

3. chiefnet

chiefnet Member

I'm sorry, I meant to say $3.50, not $2.50. It's a pack of 10 for $35 (with jewel cases). I'm from Michigan, but I would think they all would be the same. I bought Maxell(they also have Memorex) and it works great but, but I thought since the 4X DVD-RW drives have been out for about 4 months now (atleast), that they would be around $1.50 to $2.00. I haven't seen a thread that has any reliable media at 4X and under $2.00. Let me know if you find it!

4. chiefnet

chiefnet Member

I'm sorry, I meant to say $3.50, not $2.50. It's a pack of 10 for $35 (with jewel cases). I'm from Michigan, but I would think they all would be the same. I bought Maxell(they also have Memorex) and it works great but, but I thought since the 4X DVD-RW drives have been out for about 4 months now (atleast), that they would be around $1.50 to $2.00. I haven't seen a thread that has any reliable media at 4X and under $2.00. Let me know if you find it!