1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap Ipod car integration seems good...is it?

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Pride1, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Pride1

Pride1 Regular member

2. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

I wouldn't buy it from there, because it doesn't look legit to me. What kind of iPod do you have?

3. Pride1

Pride1 Regular member

30GB Ipod Video 5th gen

4. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

You can either buy an audio input cable that will go from your iPod to your stereo (if you have the black and red inputs on your deck). But if not, you will either have to get a radio transmitter or buy an iPod deck for your car.

5. MonkeyFat

MonkeyFat Guest

Also, if you have a cassette player in your car you can hook it up there, for very cheap!

6. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

The sound quality with the tape isn't that great though, if you really care about quality. ;-)

7. MonkeyFat

MonkeyFat Guest

Good point! Just how cheap are you Pride? lol

8. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

i am assuming you have an aux input on your stock radio? or you have an aftermarket with aux in? if so just get a a cable that is 2.5mm on each end or whatever size the jack may be and just use that. i got a cable that came with my computer monitor because it had built in speakers in the monitor and i use that in my car its just a normal computer speaker plug size on both ends.