1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap Sources for Newly Released Games

Discussion in 'PS2' started by brad1102, Aug 23, 2003.

1. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

I'm wondering if anyone out there has any good sources for new PS2 games online or otherwise. I currently have a respectable collection, but am always looking to expand it. Prices are sooo high right now!!!

Please email me at the address below with any good sources for new PS2 games.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao!

Edited signature by moderator Oner

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2003
  2. robert34

robert34 Guest

Are you talking about games that are copied

3. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

Where in my thread do you get that from???

If you have too much spare time on your hands, robert34 - causing you to scan this site, thinking you are a moderator - maybe its time to go out and try making some friends lame ass!!

I know the rules of this forum and I certainly don't need to explain myself or my posts to you.

Now if you have something useful to post - go ahead, and let the moderators do the moderating.

Edited signature by moderator Oner

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2003
  4. telescope

telescope Regular member

Brad
    He just asked u a simple question that r u talking of games that r copied??
    So u just answer the question and dont post any answers which r not relevant
    I hope u understood

5. robert34

robert34 Guest

i am not trying to be a mod and im not trying to say that you dont know the rules!!!!

Im was just asking if you were talking about copied games? Thats all, I wasnt trying to get you banned!!!

6. psx245

psx245 Regular member

my cheapest way the buy games are buy preowned games at gamestop. i order the gameinformer magazines and they give me a 10% off on preowned games at gamestop.

7. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

First of all take out the email address in your signature, second of all your reply does sound a bit fishy as I too thought it might be about copies.

Robert34 asked a ligitimate question and was not "acting" in any way inappropriate, your reply on the other hand comes off with an angry tone which is not needed here._X_X_X_X_X_[small][bold]Please use the Search function http://forums.afterdawn.com/search/ before posting or refer to my Tutorial http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/15105[/bold][/small]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2003