1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cheap verbatim dvd-r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by stunn611, Dec 28, 2003.

1. stunn611

stunn611 Regular member

[bold] office depot is sellin 2 15/pack verbatim datalife plus dvd-r for $30. offer valid from december 28th to january 5th. also meritline.com is sellin a 25/pack of genuine ritek g03 dvd-r for $22 with free ground shipping. but u have to hurry, today is the last day i think.

2. max777

max777 Member

I don't see that deal on office depot, plus they don't give out the mfg # for the ones I was looking at. Do you have URL's??

I just bought the new Plextor and it looke like Verbatim is good and cheap. Although I might try Fujifilm (purple ink) cuz it works on my old Toshiba 3109 DVD player and this old crappy generic DVD player my parents have, that both don't ever read anything burned.

3. stunn611

stunn611 Regular member

[bold]i saw the deal on a newspaper

4. max777

max777 Member

Haha. Ok. I went with some DVD samplers I found on supermediastore -- someone here said it was good. Yahoo stores scare me though. Company's who can't get a real merchant account (due to bad credit usually), use Yahoo for $100/month.

5. MysticE

MysticE Active member

Yahoo stores are a great place to buy, there are tons of user reviews available for most merchants.