1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheapest EZFlash 3-1 Available?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by mr_hanky, May 27, 2007.

1. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Thought I would ask where all you EZFlash 3-1 purchasers got yours from, I've decided to get one myself so thought I'd try and find the best price available.

Best price including postage please (to UK if the store specifies a difference)

eBay UK has one listed but it is obviously overpriced so I'm avoiding that one.

Also as my brother broke my M3 DS Simply earlier today I may be willing to purchase a combo with the EZFlash V, this again depends on good deals being available (currently using my R4DS)

2. spathi

spathi Regular member

3. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Many thanks for the reply, I have ordered the EVflash V + 3-1 combo from them :)
    I was looking at the device yesterday on that site (in fact I had posted a couple of replies to peoples questions at the bottom of that page you linked to)

4. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

Mr Hanky,
    do u have any experience with slot-2 products like the one linked in this thread? Im thinking of buying one so i can access the Opera DS browser and play a couple of GBA games..would this be suitable?

(i have an R4 and dont know where to aquire the browser itself lol)

Last edited: May 27, 2007
  5. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

I have experience with slot-2 products such as the M3 Perfect range, Supercards and the G6 Lite, but I haven't got any with the EZFlash 3-1 yet (will have in a week though)
    But yes this would work for GBA games, from what i've read you need to patch the GBA games and when you want to use them you run a homebrew program to copy the game from the R4 to the EZFlash, it will then stay on it (even after power off) until you want to use a different game.

Last edited: May 28, 2007
  6. DVDBack23

and the browser?

7. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

I know the EZFlash will allow you to use it but I'm not sure if it needs patching or something with the R4.

8. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

most store that i look either has the cheapest price, but high shipping, or high price and average shipping. Mostly from China around 15-20, but has like 10 bucks shipping. From USA around 20-25 but has 3-5 dollars shipping. so if you guys found any good deal on the price and shipping, let me know.

9. DVDBack23

the link here shows 19 dollars shipped ;)

@hanky,
    thanks for the advice, i looked into it and yeah it needs a browser patch, now just to find an american browser...

10. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Has the American version been released then? I thought it was just Japan and Europe with the browser at the moment?

11. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

the american browser will be released june 4th. there are rumors about that it will support flash. i doubt it [but hope so]. the ram size will have to be increased [the browser ram pack from eur and jap only has 8MB of ram] and i think they will just port the european browser over [prolly just change one european address ".co.uk"; was it?].

12. REAM

REAM Guest

i founf one from the uk that had free insured delivery for £12.95

13. REAM

REAM Guest

14. DVDBack23

yeah but 25 USD to send here, not really worth it, especially considering ive never heard of that company.

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  15. REAM

REAM Guest

i have used them 3 times. twice for myslef, when getting my ezflash4

and once for my freind, and can highly recomend them.

16. DVDBack23

How quick was the shipping REAM?

17. REAM

REAM Guest

i live in the uk, and my delivery times were 4 days for my products and 5 days for my m8s one. (but i ordered them seperately liek 6 motnhs apart)

i think its 2nd class royal mail which in the uk takes between 3-5 days, and it was insured.